Organisations can purchase bespoke services which meet their needs.
We will work with organisations, to ensure that we tailor our packages to best fulfil the requirements and aims of the school or setting.
We will also offer parents and carers the opportunity to take part in any of our training or workshops (subject to demand and availability).
On the strength of parent or carer participation, they may gain the opportunity to train as a volunteer, with a view to employment.
Our universial offer includes psychological support for staff .
Our school counsellors are all fully qualified, hold a current DBS check and adhere to the ethical framework of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), fully insured and registered with a professional body of their choice.
They all have regular supervision and their CPD is up todate.
Counselling is an intervention that children & young people can voluntarily engage in to explore, understand and overcome issues in their lives which may be causing them difficulty, distress or confusion.
Good mental and emotional well-being is an integral part of children and young people’s holistic development. When this development is inhibited talking therapies and interventions can be an effective and important resource.
1.There is flexibility within bundles in terms of times and days.
2. If a school purchases a bundle towards the end of an academic year, the unused hours will carry forward into the next year.
3. Additional bundles can be purchased at any time.
1. A named, dedicated counsellor will be on site all day providing support.
2. Your organisation will decide the day which best suits, there is flexibility within this.
3. An additional staff workshop is included at no extra cost.
4. Additional free counselling is available for staff.
5. Counselling and support is available to clients, staff and families throughout the whole year and is not limited to term time only.
8. Finanical report and tracking for the contract
9. Attendance at meetings
We use nationally recognised outcome measures to measure distant travelled by clients